What is the correct spelling for THE15?
This word (The15) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for THE15
- he He will want to see you.
- te And so it still remains, though often preferred to the Te Dewm during Lent.
- tee The moment we landed I was met by a chief whose name was Tee , uncle to the king, and one of his prime ministers, of whom I enquired for Otoo.
- th I am, with sincere esteem, Dear Sir, your most obedient and most humble servant, Th : Jefferson.
- thai "Also we enioyne yow, pryoresse," writes Alnwick to Catesby in 1442, "that ye dispose so for your susters that the morne next aftere Myghelmasse day next commyng wythe owten any lengare delaye, ye and thai aftere yowre rewle lyfe in commune, etyng and drynkyng in oon house, slepyng in oon house, prayng and sarufyng [serving] God in oon oratorye, levyng vtterly all pryuate hydles [hiding-places], chaumbres and syngulere housholdes, by the whiche hafe comen and growen grete hurte and peryle of sowles and noyesfulle sklaundere of your pryorye".
- thaw Welcome, thou ice that sit'st about my heart, No heat can ever thaw thee.
- She Instantly she held out her hand with a smile.
- Thar It was mighty plain that she was dreadful skeered for fear anybody would think thar was somethin' goin' on 'twixt them two."
- Che But first hear di che si tratta.