What is the correct spelling for THEADER?
This word (Theader) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for THEADER
- heater Place this on your table before your heater, spin out in long strips, have some one to mark them heavy or good.
- herder "Come tell us what you think, Wint'rop," said Mr. Herder.
- leader "Time for another catfish, Jesse," said their leader.
- reader I shall not weary the reader with all that was said.
- theater M. Duretour would dine three times a week with the Lemonniers, bringing flowers to madame, and sometimes a box at the theater; and often, at the end of the dinner, Lemonnier, growing tender, turning towards his wife, would explain: "With a companion like you and a friend like him, a man is completely happy on earth."
- theatre Wherever he showed himself with his wife, at the theatre, on the Prater, everywhere, his acquaintances greeted him cordially from a distance, and avoided him as if he had been stricken with a contagious disease.