What is the correct spelling for THEARD?
This word (Theard) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for THEARD
- beard He was more bowed, his hair and beard were greyer.
- chard The hand workmen consist of the above-named owners 1000 And of journeymen and apprentices 4000 5000 These machines are distributed as follows Nottingham 1240 New Radford 140 Old Radford and Bloomsgrove 240 Ison Green 160 Beeston and Chilwell 130 New and Old Snenton 180 Derby and its vicinity 185 Loughborough and its vicinity 385 Leicester 95 Mansfield 85 Tiverton 220 Barnstable l80 Chard 190 Isle of Wight 80 In sundry other places 990 4500 Of the above owners, one thousand work in their own machines, and enter into the class of journeymen as well as that of masters in operating on the rate of wages.
- hard "Do it the hard way.
- head Keep your head , I say.
- heard "You heard me right.
- heart "You are young, and do not know your heart as well as I know mine.
- herd The truth is, I think, that his herd books have been kept in about the same condition as Joe C- kept his desk in the Senate Chamber.
- hoard At the first lesson, three or four of the best may be written on the black-hoard for comparison and choice.
- shard Now of the last ye have heard what there is to tell, but for the others Viridis took up the tale, as erst she did with the dealings of the Knights of the Quest in the Isle of Increase Unsought; and it seemed by her tale that Hugh and the ladies, though they were living happily and prosperously in the land of the Green Mountains, wherein Hugh had wealth enow, yet the thought both of Arthur and of Birdalone would not out of their minds, and often it was that they thought of them, not as friends think of friends of whom they are content to know that they are yet alive and most-like thriving, but as friends think of friends whose absence cuts a shard out of their lives, so that they long to see them day by day.
- tear So you encouraged him to take that tear last night?
- theater Couldn't we get up a little theater -party-Mrs. Ellersly and your daughter and you and I-Sam, too, if he cares to come?"
- theatre I don't believe the theatre is good for her.
103 words made from the letters THEARD
3 letter words made from THEARD:ade, adh, are, art, ate, dah, dat, dre, ear, eat, era, ert, eta, hat, het, hrt, rad, rat, red, ret, tad, tar, tea, ted, ter, thd, trh.
5 letter words made from THEARD:adret, ather, daher, dareh, darth, death, dehar, dehat, dehra, detar, earth, erath, hader, hardt, hared, haret, harte, hated, hater, heard, heart, herad, herda, herdt, radhe, rahed, reath, redha, rhead, rheda, taher, thade, thare, therd, thrae, thred, trade, tread.
4 letter words made from THEARD:daht, dare, dart, date, dath, deah, dear, deth, dhat, dher, drah, edah, ehad, etah, hard, hare, hart, hate, head, hear, heat, hera, herd, raed, rahd, rahe, raht, rate, read, reth, rhea, tare, tear, tehr, tera, thea, thed, trad.