What is the correct spelling for THEARES?
This word (Theares) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for THEARES
- there Bishop, and abbot, and prior were there; Many a monk, and many a friar, Many a knight, and many a squire, With a great many more of lesser degree,-- – Jackaw of Rheims, The by Richard Harris Barham
- throes The sentimental southern gentleman has no reference to the throes of anguish that are piercing the wounded soul of the woman.
- Theories He could only give us theories, and after all, what we wanted was fact-and Miss Jane.
- Therese She can't bear any one to touch her dresses but herself; besides, Therese has enough to do attending to the other young ladies.
- hares "If dogs love little girls why don't they love hares, at least as anything likes to be loved, for the dog didn't want to eat the little girl, did it?
- theaters Aren't I naughty, raiding Your Imperial Majesty's theaters?
- theorems All these theorems are easy exercises for the student.