What is the correct spelling for THEARETE?
This word (Thearete) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for THEARETE
- hereto It is further stipulated and agreed, That should the parties of the first part fail to complete the work within the time specified, or should they deliver work which is not in accordance with the plans and specifications hereto annexed, only such sum shall be paid for the work as may be agreed upon by the said parties of the first part and the Secretary of the Interior; and it is further stipulated and agreed on the part of the parties of the first part that if the work is not completed in the time specified and according to the specifications hereto annexed they will pay to the United States a sum not exceeding fifty dollars for each and every week after the time specified, such payments to be deducted from the amount due for work done: Provided, That the Secretary of the Interior, or such person as he may authorize to do so, may extend the time for the completion of the work.
- sheared First the sheep are sheared , then the wool is combed.
- theater The management of the theater was given to M. Despres.
- theatre "I really wouldn't have you for all the world," declared Polly; and now that this fear was off from her mind, she began to pick up her old, bright spirits, so that by the time the carriage stopped at the theatre , Polly was herself again.
- theorem His mind raced back to the photos of Theorem and he searched the room for a safe hiding place.
- theoretic These theoretic subtleties were unintelligible to the people of France.
- there In winter there are frequently nine or ten miles of snow stretching from the summit downward, the paths are obliterated, and the guides sometimes refuse to accompany travelers.
- thereby If Bothwell once said he would prevent Darnley from setting his foot on the necks of the Scotch, he thereby only expressed the feeling of the other nobles.
- therein Great care is taken to keep the issue of these notes within safe limits; and as a matter of fact they are rather more valuable than the land they represent, and are in consequence seldom presented for redemption therein .
- thereof He had never had any connection with the confederacy; he had neither advised nor protected the petition, but, on the contrary, after hearing of the contemplated movement, had written to give notice thereof to the Duchess.
- thereon I will add that he also left with me a second sealed envelope entitled "Last Will and Testament," but instructed me not to open such envelope until two years from the date written thereon .
- theresa Think of life in one of two small rooms with a Theresa Howland!"
- thereto I have witnessed children lay aside their games to listen thereto .
- Thereat If you say do this, or that, She will be amazed thereat, Show her claws like any cat.
- Therese "One moment," exclaimed Therese , in agitation.
- they're "They're a poor lot, the kind you know.
102 words made from the letters THEARETE
3 letter words made from THEARETE:are, art, ate, ear, eat, era, ert, eta, hat, het, hrt, rat, ret, tar, tat, tea, tee, ter, tet, trh.
5 letter words made from THEARETE:arete, atete, ather, atthe, earth, eater, eathe, ehret, erath, ereth, etete, ether, etree, etter, haret, harte, hartt, hater, heare, heart, heter, ratee, ratte, reate, reath, reeth, rethe, taher, tarte, tateh, tater, teare, teatr, teera, teeth, teter, tetra, thare, theat, there, theta, thete, thrae, three, thret, trate, treat, treet, treta.
4 letter words made from THEARETE:ehre, etah, eter, etre, hare, hart, hate, hear, heat, hera, here, htet, rahe, raht, rate, rehe, rete, reth, rhea, rhee, taee, tare, tart, tate, tear, teat, tehr, tera, teth, thea, thet, trat, tree.