What is the correct spelling for THEARTE?
This word (Thearte) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for THEARTE
- dearth They also had a boy, whom they named "Charlie;" he inherited his uncle's passionate fondness for marbles, which fondness, it has been ascertained, is fostered by his uncle, who, 'tis said, furnishes the sinews of war when there is a dearth in the treasury of Master Walters.
- hart "Thank you, Miss Hart ," said Mr. Spencer, shaking her hand.
- harte Walter Harte , for example, the Nonjuror, in his poem upon painting, trusted that 'the cold north' would not always remain insensible to the claims of religious art.
- hate I can only say-speak out your love and hate .
- heart Maltravers did not like to believe that his heart was still so kind.
- hearty Ned received a hearty welcome from the other sailors when they learned from their skipper and his companion who he was, and before he had been ten minutes on board they asked him to give them the full details of the fight off Enkhuizen, and how it was that the Spaniards thus interfered with an English ship.
- heat Sometimes the heat was terrible.
- heater An old-fashioned cast iron heater always produced a treacherous fire.
- tart 2. Plum tart made with bottled fruit, baked custard pudding, Baroness pudding.
- tate It would appear that the secretary in the interim had completed his appointed task, for no sooner had the convention reassembled than the chairman mounted to the stage and took his place alongside a small table behind the footlights and announced that nominations would now be in order; which statement was a cue for Attorney-at-Law Augustus Tate , of the County of Emmett, to get gracefully upon his feet and toss back his imposing sable mane and address the assemblage.
- tear Even when the thought of his mother occurred to him, helpless and wretched as she must be now, no tear came to his eyes, not a sigh escaped him-he felt so absolutely indifferent to everything.
- heartier There wasn' lad was handier at stawin' of a sail, There wasn' lad was cheerfuller at stemmin' through a gale, There wasn' lad was heartier at fishin' or at play, A year agone, a year agone, when Dicky sailed away.
100 words made from the letters THEARTE
3 letter words made from THEARTE:are, art, ate, ear, eat, era, ert, eta, hat, het, hrt, rat, ret, tar, tat, tea, tee, ter, tet, trh.
5 letter words made from THEARTE:arete, atete, ather, atthe, earth, eater, eathe, ehret, erath, ereth, ether, etter, haret, harte, hartt, hater, heare, heart, heter, ratee, ratte, reate, reath, reeth, rethe, taher, tarte, tateh, tater, teare, teatr, teera, teeth, teter, tetra, thare, theat, there, theta, thete, thrae, three, thret, trate, treat, treet, treta.
4 letter words made from THEARTE:ehre, etah, eter, etre, hare, hart, hate, hear, heat, hera, here, htet, rahe, raht, rate, rehe, rete, reth, rhea, rhee, taee, tare, tart, tate, tear, teat, tehr, tera, teth, thea, thet, trat, tree.