What is the correct spelling for THEATAR?
This word (Theatar) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for THEATAR
- cheater Love is a wonder That's here and yonder, As common to one as to moe; A monstrous cheater, Every man's debtor; Hang him and so let him go.
- heat "Here, we're not going to quarrel, nor get angry," he went on, gathering heat of manner even in his denial.
- heater It was so small we could not tell whether it was a round heater or a bulge in the stovepipe.
- tartar Had we, however, been without ladies on board, we should, I expect, all have enjoyed the fun of showing the rascals that they had caught a Tartar, and am fully certain that we should have been able to render a good account of them.
- tatar There ought to be Tatar schools.
- tear I regarded Lady Corbet with a look, I believe, sufficiently expressive of my surprise at his unpoliteness; the silent tear trembled in her eye, and, with a sigh which seemed to say, it was such behaviour as she was used to, she walked to the window.
- teat As this nest was perfectly full, how could the dam come at her litter respectively so as to administer a teat to each?
- thea I am sorry I told you I did not like Thea Thompson, Carlo.
- theater As they never met him in society they did not see him at all, except now and then by chance at a concert or theater, unless he came to see them.
- theatre "I get enough of the theatre in the South," he said, "as you may well imagine."
- theft The only way in which he can get it is by inheritance, or by gift, or by theft.
- threat And now i'm like a major threat 'Cause I remind you of the things you were made to forget – Holla If You Hear Me by 2pac
- That I likes 'em fat like that, now thin may be in, but fat is where it's at! – I Like 'Em Fat Like That by Unknown Author
- Their all the men held tall with their chests in the air, with courage in their blood and a fire in their stare it was a grey morning and they all – General by dispatch