What is the correct spelling for THEATE?
This word (Theate) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for THEATE
- accepts gladly
- cutting out will
- hate I hate it, but I'll do it.
- heat "Go if you like," she said, in a white heat of passion.
- heater It opened the gate a lot better than it built the fire in the wood heater many years before.
- holding ridicule
- tate Commissioner Tate looked at Mantelish.
- teat She gave the milk of the second teat, and her eye was whole; and gave the milk of the third teat, and her leg was whole.
- thea Who do you think put them thea, Mr. Mahtin?
- theater I have to go to the theater."
- theatre "They were dining there, and we left them as we came to the theatre, and promised to pick them up on our way home.
- theft For two weeks that theft bothered me.