What is the correct spelling for THEATOR?
This word (Theator) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for THEATOR
- accepts gladly
- cheater If it hurts him he is a cheater; if it doesn't hurt him always remember that you are a lady.
- cutting out will
- heat In the first place, it is not the fashion; and, in the second, it is scarcely possible, on account of the heat.
- heater He cooked his own meals on the oil stove, and, alone, ate them from the little table that stood near the heater.
- holding ridicule
- tear Yes, they're old enough to tear at fresh meat.
- teat The teat can always be kept white and soft by turning the end of the bottle, when not in use, into a narrow jug containing water, taking care to dry it first, and then to warm it by drawing the food through before putting it into the child's mouth.
- Thad But I say, Thad, we want those dining-room portieres of yours.
- Thar Thar hain't no need ter be."
- That "I didn't just mean that," he said.
- thea You see, Gos, of late matters have not gone quite right between Thea and myself.
- theater Where transportation between two or more positions within a certain area is essential to the successful conduct of a war, the area which includes the routes between these positions, or a portion of such routes, becomes at once a possible or likely theater.
- theaters She went from London to Germany, where she danced for a time, to but scant applause, at second-rate theaters, and at last could get no more engagements.
- theatre You should have stopped at the theatre.
- theft The manner in which she delivered this little speech was so frank that Smith knew she was ignorant of her father's real part in the theft.
- Their They always get their cash.
- theory Does Mrs Bolter approve of your theory, doctor?
- thereto Dawned a vision remote, but strangely distinct, of a small life comprehending two dear figures-one most dear; and thereto a small, beautiful pain responded.
- theta He was also invited to join the "Lambs"-Redmondese for Lamba Theta-a compliment rarely paid to a Freshman.
- thor I think the women like him, and, by the hammer of Thor!
- threat He would keep his threat or promise.