What is the correct spelling for THEBAD?
This word (Thebad) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for THEBAD
- bad My grandfather adopted a boy named Gresh, who turned out bad.
- bead Everything was fantastically, incredibly different, except-his eye caught it with a sharpened pang of wonder-the white pagoda; for there, in the centre of the room, upon a round, mahogany table, with heavily bowed and richly carven legs, the white pagoda stood, and under it an old bead mat,-a mat of faded, old blue beads,-his eyes were riveted on the pagoda and its setting,-of white and gray and blue beads dotted with pink rosebuds.
- thebes Polynices had been expelled from Thebes by his brother Eteocles, and had been wandering through Greece seeking aid to recover his rights.
- theta for a smaller value of R the top cannot spin steadily at the inclination [theta] to the upward vertical.
- third The third reason had to do with the ten-thousand-dollar reward.
- thread I am not bound to her by even a gossamer thread."
- thumbed A round table stood near the divan, covered with a shabby woollen cover, to hide the much-thumbed, dull polish.
- That "Why; that is what I wish.
- Thad When Hugh got to where he discovered the ex-tramp talking with the chauffeur of the big touring car, and seemingly with authority, Thad jumped up and began to dance around excitedly.
- they'd They'd have got her back.
- Themed The ABC Commissarys menu is themed to programs broadcast by American Broadcasting Company (ABC), including such items as Down the Hatch (fried fish), a reference to the hatch in the television series Lost.
- data-collection The new agency would be organized around four "pillars": a technology and innovation office including the United States Patent and Trademark Office and the National Institute of Standards and Technology; a statistical division including the United States Census Bureau and other data-collection agencies currently in the Commerce Department, and also the Bureau of Labor Statistics which would be transferred from the Department of Labor; a trade and investment policy office; and a small business development office.