What is the correct spelling for THEEND?
This word (Theend) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for THEEND
- bend At the last, his feeling of exaltation gave way to one of sorrow, and as he went down the road, he turned often to look at the cabin, until it faded from sight around the bend . To what cool Cave shall I descend, Or to what gelid Fountain bend? – Damon The Mower by Andrew Marvell
- end How was it to end ? I hope you're happy in the end I hope you're happy, my friend: – Defying Gravity by Unknown Author
- fend This decision serves as case law for other developers to fend off "look-and-feel" clones.
- hand Is your hand much hurt?
- hind You know, Uncle Peter, there is nothing in the world so easy to make stand up on its hind legs as the general public if you just go after it right.
- lend When we come, however, to deal with concrete instances in daily practice, the problem does not lend itself so easily to solution.
- mend So he hastened to mend matters.
- need "There's much need of a talk.
- rend However, these hands so frail, so tiny, so soft to the lips; these child-like hands in which Rodolphe had placed his once more awakened heart; these white hands of Mademoiselle Mimi were soon to rend that heart with their rosy nails.
- send Send me something of everything.
- tanned "Well, never mind, you can pretend she went to the seashore and got tanned ," said the janitor, laughing.
- tend I'm not well, and mother'll be alarmed about me-I ought not to have left father alone to tend store, and I feel that I've taken cold.
- thawed But Pinto was in evening dress and talked like a gentleman, and the policeman thawed .
- threnody If ever I write another Threnody !
- tinned The pins are now fit to be tinned , a process which is usually executed by a man, assisted by his wife, or by a lad.
- Thieved "Little good would he do her, if he was with her," answered Wild Bill, "for he's a lazy knave when he's sober, and a thief as well, as you and I know, John Norton; for he's fingered our traps more than once, and swapped the skins for liquor at the Dutchman's; but he's thieved once too many times, for the folks in the settlement has ketched him in the act, and they put him in the jail for six months, as I heard day before yesterday."
- Thine "That dance is thine.
37 words made from the letters THEEND
4 letter words made from THEEND:dehn, dent, deth, edeh, eden, ende, hede, heed, heen, need, teen, tehn, tend, thed, then.
5 letter words made from THEEND:dehne, dente, ehden, ethne, hdnet, heden, tende, thede.
3 letter words made from THEEND:den, end, ene, ent, hen, het, hnd, nee, net, nth, ted, tee, ten, thd.