What is the correct spelling for THEEYES?
This word (Theeyes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for THEEYES
- eyes Y' ought 'o seen me spread my eyes, Like he 'd took me by surprise, – A Confidence by Paul Laurence Dunbar
- hayes The votes were counted again in the four states in question, and all twenty were awarded to Hayes allowing him to win by one electoral vote.
- thales We have seen how and why Thales deemed water to be the Welt-stoff.
- thebes No cities had arisen comparable with Babylon or Thebes and we hear little of ancient kingdoms or dynasties.
- thence The city of Irkutsk is in both cases the starting-point, and the tracks thence are as follows: No. 1 Route.
- theresa Theresa put some water on to heat for the dishes, and came over near her mother and Sunny Boy.
- theseus "Not one shall go with me," said Theseus; and he stood up and played with his sword hilt, and laughed at the thought of fear.
- thesis "Too bad," he said with a laugh, "that knocks me out of the pleasure of maintaining my thesis that the founder of the Christian religion didn't believe in indissoluble marriage, but, on the contrary, in divorce if such couldn't be avoided."
- throes He realized all at once how little these men around him represented the land in which they were living, and how much they were part of the far-off land which was now in the throes of war.
- Theories "Yes, gentlemen," he went on, "I am speaking here not of theories but of facts.
- These "I'm not so sure about even these," says Sadie.