What is the correct spelling for THEGAP?
This word (Thegap) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for THEGAP
- cap He put his hand to his cap, and ran on, while Audrey, with a set, white face, was borne to her bungalow. I step the clip in, bust a cap Watch them fall flat on they back Like this and like that from an automatic strap So for tryin the techno – Just Doggin by tha dogg pound
- gap Up the hill-road, through the gap in the stone wall, across the dewy fields, Sylvia went by the very shortest path she knew. She's a good ways gone, but I'm closin' the gap, if I have to I'll chase her clear across the map. – Little Red Rodeo by Collin Raye
- gape All he could do was stand on the bell-deck and gape after me like the rest and growl.
- biomolecules Plant cytochrome P450s are involved in a wide range of biosynthetic reactions and target a diverse range of biomolecules.
- communitarianism Burnett (2004) saw the debate in the same political terms as McGhee and similarly detected assimilationist tendencies in the reform of the notion of identity and suggested that the then New Labour Government used both the idea of community cohesion and the idea of communitarianism as a "bridge between the concept of citizenship (and its obligations) and ever widening notions of criminality.