What is the correct spelling for THEGREAT?
This word (Thegreat) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for THEGREAT
- egret Most taxonomic authorities lump this species and the western cattle egret together as subspecies of the cattle egret , but some (including the International Ornithologists Union) separate them.
- great Its great work was done.
- greet Sir Kersley Whitton looked up with a smile to greet his partner as he entered. The rivers bend to meet him, The forests bow to greet him, – A Farewell to Agassiz by Oliver Wendell Holmes
- groat In the year 1504, King Henry VII. appointed a new coin, to wit, a groat , and half-groat, which bare but half faces; the same time also was coined a groat , which was in value twelve pence, but of those but a few, after the rate of forty pence the ounce.
- regret I have trusted you; do not cause me to regret it now. Without one regret But she continues on Like the words of a song I could not forget – Desiree by Neil Diamond
- thereto Instigated thereto by Leo, and I may add my own curiosity, when we were alone I questioned her again as to the reasons of this self-denying ordinance.
- thread Now one hand could be used to form the thread while the other hand turned a large upright wheel that caused the thread to wind around the spindle, which did not have to be held by hand. Always pulling on the thread Always making the same point again And wondering if you heard what I just said – If I Were a Weapon by Suzanne Vega
- threat We stay in the zone, opponents pose no threat, Jim Tressel may end up being our winningist coach yet. – Champions Lane by Cool Ray
- throat No more Charlie it's my throat Send the bell-boy for my coat – Beatnik by Buggles
- Thereat He had never found it, and he was very angry thereat.
- Greta Rosamond helped Greta fill her basket, and then accepted her invitation to go home with her.
- ivorian Disputes - international: two villages are in dispute along the border with Benin; Burkina Faso border regions have become a staging area for Liberia and Cote d'Ivoire rebels and an asylum for refugees caught in regional fighting; the Ivorian Government accuses Burkina Faso of supporting Ivorian rebels
- holodeck It is revealed that his presence is part of a holodeck simulation of historic events that Riker initiated in order to help himself make the decision to inform Captain Picard of the illegal research once conducted by Admiral Pressman aboard the Pegasus.
175 words made from the letters THEGREAT
5 letter words made from THEGREAT:aegre, agere, agree, arete, atete, atget, ather, atthe, eager, eagre, earth, eater, eathe, egert, egret, ehret, erath, ereth, etage, etgar, ether, etter, gaeth, garet, gater, geert, gehrt, gerea, gerth, getae, geter, ghate, graet, grahe, grate, great, greet, greth, hagee, haret, harte, hartt, hater, heare, hearg, heart, hegar, heger, herge, heter, ragee, ratee, ratte, reagh, reate, reath, reeth, retag, rethe, tager, taher, tarte, tateh, tater, teare, teatr, teera, teeth, tegea, tegra, teter, tetra, thage, thare, theat, there, theta, thete, thrae, three, thret, trate, treat, treet, treta.
3 letter words made from THEGREAT:age, are, art, ate, ear, eat, eeg, era, erg, ert, eta, gar, gat, gee, get, hag, hat, het, hrt, rag, rat, ret, tag, tar, tat, tea, tee, teg, ter, tet, trh.
4 letter words made from THEGREAT:eega, ehre, etah, eter, etre, gahr, garh, gate, gath, gatt, gear, gehe, geht, geta, ghar, ghat, ghee, gher, greh, haeg, hare, hart, hate, hear, heat, hege, hera, here, htet, rage, rahe, rahg, raht, rate, reeg, rega, rege, rehe, rehg, rete, reth, rhea, rhee, taee, tagh, tare, tart, tate, tear, teat, tegh, tehr, tera, teth, thea, thet, thge, trat, tree.