What is the correct spelling for THEME'D?
This word (Theme'd) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for THEME'D
- shamed Kootanie George, who had had no word for Ernestine Dumont since she had shamed him, went with them.
- tamed But that was after I was caught in the jungle trap and tamed.
- thames Toward the end of the first term there is a race of two and a half miles between the two trial eights at Moulsford, where the Thames is wide enough to permit the two boats to race abreast.
- thawed The days pass, the windowpanes have thawed, the snow is melting away, green things grow against south walls, and the leaves break out in the woods.
- theme It was a difficult theme, and more than once I was tempted to give it up.
- thumbed As they rode across the valley the mullah thumbed a long string of beads.
- thyme He says 'tis not a sow; but we will stake, an you will, a measure of salt ground up with thyme, that in good Greek this is called a sow and nothing else.
- timed "Spare us such ill-timed jokes," growled Mowbray angrily in English, but Roger only answered:- "Gad!
- Chimed "Yes, indeed, and to get one's horns and legs snapped off," chimed in an eager lilac wooden Cow, who certainly had lost most of her members, "over and above parting with your relations.
- Deemed He replied, "O my mother, all is due to yonder accursed, of whom I deemed so well and who hath done this and that."
- Hemmed Vehicles could not proceed above a walking pace, because of the people who hemmed them in.
- Seemed The old place had seemed rather fine to him as a boy, but he saw now how bad it had really been.
- Teemed She had shut herself up in her splendid home, and the newspapers teemed with regret, at the reported illness and certain seclusion of one, whose fetes and gaieties had furnished them with their brightest pages.
- Termed "This shop was well lighted, and literally stuffed with what were well termed 'curiosities of art.
- Ahmed At his feet she sank to her knees, and would have put her forehead to the ground, but Ahmed bent forward, and clasping both her arms lifted her on to the couch beside him.