What is the correct spelling for THEMED?
This word (Themed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for THEMED
- shamed But Galahad, not wishing to be known, rode swiftly away; and presently Sir Launcelot got to horse again and rode slowly on his way, shamed and doubting sorely in his heart whether this quest were meant for him.
- tamed The elephant when tamed is an animal most gentle and most easily led to do whatever he is directed.
- thames Yet there was the river-and no doubt the Thames , for it was the width of the Thames and had the curves of it, if you can imagine the Thames in that particular spot without a city around it, without any bridges, and the Embankment fallen in.
- thawed They thawed gradually under the beauty of her voice and the subtlety of her interpretation.
- theme They would have kept my thoughts to one theme , even if wandering had been possible.
- thumbed For half an hour he thumbed his references, noting all the salient points mentally, without taking a single note; for, so long as the drug still acted, his brain was an instrument of unsurpassed keenness and accuracy.
- thyme Long as the wild boar Shall love the mountain-heights, and fish the streams, While bees on thyme and crickets feed on dew, Thy name, thy praise, thine honour, shall endure.
- timed I timed the interval by using one of my precious matches to see my watch when he left.
- Chimed The church-bells chimed in all directions, crowds of people in their Sunday clothes passed along the market-place to church or chapel; but to Rosalie and her mother Sunday brought no joy.
- Deemed To those men who were deemed worthy of being companions of the gods, seemingly no good fortune came.
- Hemmed There was a moment in the half-light before the day was spent, in which she seemed to see Quentin Charter, as Father Fontanel had told her, hemmed in by all the storms and hates of the world.
- Seemed There seemed nothing to say.
- Teemed Public newspapers and private letters teemed with the almost fabulous advantages to be derived from a settlement in this highly favoured region.
- Termed Clown also termed it "an absolutely fine view."
- Ahmed Think how Ahmed will look for his treasure when he finds it stolen!
- g-forces AquaDuck is a water coaster (a water slide with similar turns, drops and g-forces to a roller coaster) that is located on the deck of two Disney cruise ships.