What is the correct spelling for THEMEED?
This word (Themeed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for THEMEED
- Deemed Nay, my lonely eye, my subdued and suffering heart might even have witnessed the good angel of my life in that solitary shape of ocean beauty, and have deemed that, though unseen, it had been with me throughout, and was now made visible to my gaze by the light of hope that had broken into the darkness of my adventure.
- did on one's own volition
- Hemmed He must not altogether run away from the fire, for in that way he might easily be caught and hemmed in entirely.
- meed Some women shriek, and children cry aloud, While men toward the hatchways quickly crowd, Not now inclined to utter oaths profane, Or break a jest a meed of praise to gain.
- Seemed He seemed to be thinking of something or some one else.
- Teamed We teamed into Buckhorn for our supplies, two leisurely, lovely, lazy days on the trail, which we turned into a sort of gipsy-holiday.
- Teemed Every age has teemed with infidel books.
- Termed In addition to the presence of this juice or milk as it is commonly termed, the entire plant while firm is quite brittle, especially the gills.
- Them When will you like to hear them?"
- theme I had a theme for her, but it was only a theme.
- themes He, like Jesus, spent the time before his death conversing with his friends concerning the highest themes.
- they'd They 'lowed that if he hadn't been there they'd 'a' had to wait for him, anyway, so they finally set down.
- thumbed The long evenings full of the smell of tallow; maps that curled under the fingers; the well-thumbed letters from Aaron Turkletaub, older brother to Mosher and already a successful pieceworker on skirts in Brooklyn.
- Thumped Peter heard it right away and thumped back that he would stay right where he was, though right down in his heart Peter thought that little Mrs. Peter was just nervous and foolish, for he was sure that Old Man Coyote had given up and gone away long ago.
- thyme They were found easy of ascent, and were covered with a soft, fresh verdure, from whence we gathered a bouquet of native thyme and various colored wild-flowers which were brought back with us to Stockholm.