What is the correct spelling for THEMID?
This word (Themid) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for THEMID
- hermit "If we are quiet and listen," she told him, "I think we shall hear the hermit ."
- humid In the mountain zone, which is more humid , they are less prevalent.
- mid Mid-day found her restless and miserable under this arrangement.
- tamed Countess Anna was to be among that company assembled at the Castle of Sonnenberg in Meran; and if, while introducing Vittoria there with a discreet and exciting reserve, he at the same time handed over the assassin of Count Paul, a fine harvest of praise and various pleasant forms of female passion were to be looked for-a rich vista of a month's intrigue; at the end of it possibly his wealthy lady, thoroughly tamed , for a wife, and redoubled triumph over his comrades.
- thumbed It was a very old volume, thumbed by generations of readers.
- Amid He will feel shy and helpless amid the hurrying crowds.
- Ahmed Ahmed rose, a fire of joy leaping up suddenly within him.
60 words made from the letters THEMID
4 letter words made from THEMID:dehm, deim, demi, deth, diet, dime, dith, edit, eiht, emit, etim, heim, hemi, hide, hime, hmtd, ihde, ihme, iteh, item, ithe, mehd, meth, mieh, mite, temi, thed, thie, thim, tide, tied, tihm, time.
5 letter words made from THEMID:dheim, diehm, dtime, heidt, medhi, mehdi, meith, mieth, mithe, tedim, thime, thmei, timed.
3 letter words made from THEMID:die, dim, dit, hem, het, hie, med, mei, mid, mit, ted, thd, thm, tie.