What is the correct spelling for THENSE?
This word (Thense) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for THENSE
- athens The young lady with friends in Athens would have to exist without them until the war was over.
- tense Fred looked at Vicki's tense face and laughed.
- thane Thane had a cut above one eye, and the blood was beginning to run.
- thebes This was arranged through Eurymachus, son of Leontiades, a person of great influence at Thebes.
- then "Then why don't you?
- thence He will never be spared thence.
- things And there are many, many things I should like to see the last of."
- These Except that these did.
- Theses I think, Hoffman, that I am quite as happy a man as you are; far happier, I am sure, at this moment; and yet I have denied myself nearly all theses indulgences through which you have exhausted your means and embarrassed yourself with debt.
- Thine And this time the mirror answered, as it used to do: "Queen, Queen, on thy throne, The greatest beauty is thine own."
- Those Those who do don't forget."
- TENS "That is true enough, Beric, though there are tens of thousands in Rome who would gladly run the risk for the sake of the honour and profit.
- themes Mr Tooke beckoned him up with Dale's class, when they carried up their themes; and, seeing how red his face was, the master bade him not be afraid.
- thorns David's lessons, which had been "along a path of roses" when his mother was alone with him, became a path of thorns after the Murdstones came.
- THEES Thees man who marries her een June, ees afraid to go.
- thews The Roman was of a stature almost equal to that of Montreal, and though some years younger, seemed, in his armour, nearly of the same thews and girth, so that the present antagonists appeared at the first glance more evenly matched than the last.
- thanes Then spake the king: What is this, my thanes?