What is the correct spelling for THENSELFS?
This word (Thenselfs) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for THENSELFS
- Oneself The beastly thing-to use Tommy's phrase-was that one must oneself throw one's bright metal away.
- Themselves The men on her word came out to judge for themselves.
- Thyself What sayest thou of thyself?
- tinsels Fenelon hangs the Oriental tinsels he has collected on pieces of black baronial oak, and the coat-of-arms he had designed by our Philadelphia jewellers is stamped on the dining-room chairs, and even worked into the fire screens.
- ruffs Its peaked gables, with pine-apples carved in wood surmounting its latticed windows, and colossal chimney, put it unmistakably in the age of ruffs, Spanish cloaks, and long rapiers.