What is the correct spelling for THENSLOWLY?
This word (Thenslowly) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for THENSLOWLY
- densely The grassy space beyond, dotted over with low stone shafts giving light and ventilation to the cellars beneath, is alive with workmen unloading waggons densely packed with new champagne bottles, while under a neighbouring shed is a crowd of women actively engaged in washing the bottles as they are brought to them.
- slowly "We're lookin' for anythin'," replied Anderson, slowly.
- tensely Suppose," she went on, tensely, "that it were Kathryn who had done this thing-who had lied and deceived where she had promised to love and honor.
- thessaly It was never very easy to traverse Thessaly without an escort; and throughout all Hellas for an armed force to pass without leave through a neighbour's country was a delicate step to take.
- thanklessly O bread thanklessly received!
- drought-stricken The Yanta-spirits-saw what was happening and felt grieved, so they determined to come and live on the earth again to try and bring relief to the drought-stricken people.
- six-bedroom In May 2009, as part of the Daily Telegraphs publication of details, the newspaper revealed that for five years, Butterfill owned a six-bedroom country house in Woking, Surrey, 80 miles from his constituency.