What is the correct spelling for THENSOME?
This word (Thensome) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for THENSOME
- hansom They drove in a hansom to Bond Street.
- lonesome You're not lonesome, darling?
- theism So far as I an able to ascertain, no one has hitherto considered this important doctrine in its immediate relation to the question of Theism.
- thence If the English Puritans had not called the ancient enemy into the land, they had at any rate no desire to see the Scotch army go thence until it had done its part in putting pressure on a King whom they regarded with a distrust which was becoming hatred.
- winsome Henley said, carried out of himself by her winsome logic.
- off-beat In starting the tune the tonic chord is played, and the teacher beats a whole bar, together with a fraction of the next if the tune begins on an off-beat, before the class takes it up.
- research-and-development On December 2, 2013, it was announced that Burton had been hired by Michael Waltrip Racing to run a limited schedule for MWRs research-and-development team, Identity Ventures Racing.