What is the correct spelling for THEOROY?
This word (Theoroy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for THEOROY
- hero "Joe's a real hero , you know; he did the most splendid thing you ever heard of.
- teary Helen, convinced at last, tossed him the key, with a teary All right-take it back then.
- terry She pulled on a terry cloth robe and slippers and padded her way into the kitchen.
- theorem Dary's theorem , which he seems to have invented specially for the solution of his problem, though it is of wide range, can be exhibited to mathematical readers even in our columns.
- theorize "We've got plenty of data so far, and the method seems to be working well, but we don't have enough to theorize yet.
- theory By this theory , then, it is only rich people are good?
- therapy He said nothing when Manschoff volunteered the information that Ritchie had been "transferred" too, or suggested that it would be best to stay on for "further therapy ."
- there And then there was Davey.
- thereby The Princess Yvonne burst into tears before the court, thereby offending the suitor and bringing down her father's wrath.
- thereof And the Congress may by general laws prescribe the manner in which such acts, records, and proceedings shall be proved, and the effect thereof .
- thereon I shouldn't wonder if the fellow, frightened as he was by those precious footpads, has taken leave of his senses altogether; and, instead of carrying back my letter, has climbed into a tree, and hanged himself thereon !
- thoreau The essay on Thoreau is quite as unsatisfactory as Stevenson's.
- thorn Do you know a man in New York by the name of Thorn ?
- thorny "We must try again," she said; and with a weary sigh the fugitive rose and staggered on, following her companion as she tore aside the canes, pushed back thorny growth, and utterly regardless of self, kept on making a way for Helen to follow.
- thorough I'll make a thorough end of that.
- throb He was admirable, but not comfortable: I took it in with a throb of hope.
- tory In 1826 he became member for the county on the Tory interest.
- Their Of all the monkey tribe the ateles are those that have most prehensile power in their tails.
- Theories His theories were poor, but his observations were admirable.
- Leroy After the clever manner in which he had discovered that a young girl existed, whose name was Rose Mitchel, and who was supposed to be the daughter of Mr. Robert Leroy Mitchel, and after the equally clever trick by which the girl was removed beyond his ken, Mr. Barnes had come to one conclusion.
- Theodore Indeed, I came not hither to meet Theodore .
- Theodora Theodora Gabrielle is enough.
111 words made from the letters THEOROY
4 letter words made from THEOROY:eohr, eroh, etoo, etoy, hero, heyt, hoer, hoey, hoor, hoot, hore, horo, hory, hoye, hoyo, htoo, hyer, hyte, oort, ooty, oreo, orte, orto, otey, othe, otoe, otro, reho, reth, rhye, roey, rohe, root, rooy, rote, roth, roye, royo, ryoo, tehr, teoh, tero, tery, thoo, thor, thro, thye, toer, toey, toho, tohr, toor, tore, tory, toye, treo, trey, troy, tyoo, tyre, tyro, yehr, yeht, yeoh, yeth, yohe, yoho, yohr, yoor, yore, yoro, ytre.
3 letter words made from THEOROY:ert, het, hoe, hot, hoy, hrt, hyo, ore, oto, ret, rho, roe, rot, rye, ter, tho, toe, too, tor, toy, trh, try, tyr, yet.
5 letter words made from THEOROY:herty, hooey, hooty, oerth, ortho, otero, other, rhoto, royte, thero, threo, throe, thyro, tooer, yoreh.