What is the correct spelling for THEORTICAL?
This word (Theortical) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for THEORTICAL
- cortical It comes so suddenly upon us, our cortical cells pealing with the minor, that its very abruptness is witty.
- poetical Before all other things, Alfieri was not a poet: he lacked all, or very nearly all, the faculties which are really poetical.
- theatrical It is so-so- theatrical-I am deeply sorrowful.
- theatrically He flung his cloak and hat theatrically on the arm-chair, and moved towards Lady Beltham, who still sat motionless with her face hidden in her hands.
- theoretical But although the experience in question is common, it is not wholly easy to give a theoretical account of it.
- theoretically "You judge things too theoretically," he said at length, slowly.
- vertical This distribution is vertical, i.