What is the correct spelling for THERWISE?
This word (Therwise) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for THERWISE
- otherwise Otherwise, he looked well and happy.
- thebes Polynices, son and heir to the unfortunate Oedipus, having been supplanted by his younger brother Eteocles, brought an army of Argives against his native city, Thebes.
- theorize It had been easy to theorize about the negro; it was more difficult to look this man in the eyes-whom at this moment he felt to be as essentially a gentleman as himself-and tell him the humiliating truth.
- theresa After my first morning's work we went upstairs to dinner, and I was introduced to "my niece Theresa."
- thermos It was four hours before Mrs. Stiffson was free; but Mr. Stiffson, his luggage, his thermos flask and Oscar had fled.
- thesis He proceeded to say so in the graduating thesis of his pupil, Souza Leite.
- thirties Napoleon's youthful officers were fiercely bewhiskered, but often with the aid of helpfully adhesive gum; and in the eighteen-thirties there occurs in the Boston Transcript, as a matter of course, an advertisement of 'gentlemen's whiskers ready-made or to order.
- thrice Thrice had General Lee been baulked.
- throes I grapple it by the throat and strangle it, but in its death throes it bites my vest, and a button falls to the ground and rolls away.
- verse At the age of fifteen he began to write verse.
- wise "My thoughts must be like yours, Amalia, if I would have them wise.
- Theories "I have my theories about the Jack o' Judgment," said the commissioner.
- These Then you'll learn all these things that men do, and you can do the like."
- Theses Professor Horace M. Kallen, former dean of the New School of Social Research, strongly endorses Dr. Velikovsky's statements: "It is my belief that Velikovsky has supported his theses with substantial evidence and made an effective and persuasive argument."
- themes Cheerleaders, In my sick dreams Acting out all of my sick themes – Cheerleaders by Urban Rock
- throws You go and everybody says it, you go and everybody throws it You go and everybody fakes it one time, and everybody shows it – Wait by Everyday Sunday
- thews The which, returned the jester, gravely, while Stephen tingled all over with dismay, may account for the tears the lad was wasting at not having the thews of the fellow double his age!
- after dinner drink
- am unison
- did job
- did on one's own volition
- did on one's volition
- did the work of
- did thing
- out distancing