What is the correct spelling for THEYGOT?
This word (Theygot) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for THEYGOT
- argot "It is a kind of argot which belongs only to Americans," I answered in an undertone.
- beget The crowded manner in which the common people live together in small apartments in all the cities, the confined streets and, above all, the want of cleanliness in their persons, beget sometimes contagious diseases that sweep off whole families, similar to the plague.
- bigot But the present Rector, the Reverend George Dent, was far from a bigot; and the Papists were more fortunate than perhaps, in their bitterness, they recognised; for the minister was one of the rising Anglican school, then strange and unfamiliar, but which has now established itself as the main representative section of the Church of England.
- ergot Several constituents of ergot have been extracted, and these have been shown to possess different physiological effects.
- ghetto He blew into its nostril, and it began to move; then he whispered a name into its ear, and away went the image out of the Ghetto, and the Maharal sat down again to his book.
- theft Then, when the theft was committed, he had locked the door leading into the next room, and set fire to the scene of his crime, that all chance of discovery might be destroyed in the flames.
- thicket One great thicket only grows in the midst of it.
- thought But I, who now imagin'd my selfbrought To my last Tryal, in a serious thought – Fleckno, An English Priest At Rome. by Andrew Marvell
- threat Every minute every second me turn on the threat on.. Gal, you goin' get wet on.. – Head To Toe by Sean Paul
- throat With plume-like gems on breast and back; The asps and water-worms afloat Between the rush-flowers moist and slack; The cat's warm black bright rising throat. – Cleopatra by Algernon Charles Swinburne
- thug Call me Shaggy Southwest Thug Juggalo Isle of Zug – Cotton Candy & Popsicles by insane clown posse
- zygote Since the male gamete is very small and seems to contribute to the zygote almost nothing except the chromosomes, which carry with them all the characters of the male parent, it seems a necessary conclusion that the chromosomes alone determine the character of the adult.
- Begat My grandfather then entered into partnership with the worthy trader, carried on the patent with spirit, and begat two sons.
- Begot In pompe and pryme of May, By whome sweete boy wert thou begot?
- thugs Yo.. c.i. don't do drugs, i hang out with corporate thugs That transport microchips and oriental rugs – Regardless by Bubba Sparxxx
- legit Forget a nine to five, overrated me to quit Now a day since legit, I get it opposite legit – Can't Stop by ace hood
- anti-white "Ethiopian Church," 96; founding of, 98; anti-white teachings of, 98; Zulu rebellion caused by, 98