What is the correct spelling for THIFT?
This word (Thift) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for THIFT
- gift He would do as much, he was convinced, for some one else who should instead of him possess the gift.
- haft One bent to pluck from the haft a long tuft of grass.
- heft "Yes, your excellency," replied "Carl Heft."
- in thing
- in things
- lift We had to fight our way from the theatre arm in arm; the wind and snow were like to lift us off our feet altogether.
- rift She took her seat on the tree-trunk, just removed from his side by a rift in the great log which was hidden under a growth of lichen.
- shaft 16 Capital of Vaulting Shaft.
- shift If you come with me I'll throw up this dirty job, advise Glidden to shift the plot from your father to some other man-" "So it's Glidden!"
- shifty He's as shifty as the dickens."
- sift But let us sift things to the bottom; there are oaths and oaths.
- taft "Bill Taft has had kittens under the porch," he said.
- theft God knows how gladly I would have taken them, and how I would have laughed the monk to scorn if he had accused me of theft!
- tuft And, in a landscape spotted with light and shadow, the head of black hair might have passed for a bit of such pitch-black shadow as a tuft of thick foliage casts upon the light-smitten ground.