What is the correct spelling for THIGNS?
This word (Thigns) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for THIGNS
- thin But he thinks he ought to take more exercise; his hard work and the heat together are making him thin.
- thing It's the only thing I can think of!
- things "Now, Miss Anderson, we must be doing things.
- think Then what do you think he did?"
- thinness And there also to be come presently a change and a seeming of thinness into the air; and the Maid to remark upon this, and likewise that the water-powder now to be that it not to fizz so plentiful.
- Thine I am Thine since Thou hast sought me, Since Thy precious blood hath bought me.
- This But this was not to be.
- thinks Your husband thinks her so very beautiful.
- thugs Jim, there is no disguising the fact that the American people are as helpless in the hands of these thugs of the 'System' as though they lived in the realm of the Sultan, where a few cutthroat brigands are licensed to rob and oppress to their heart's content.
- signs Once more he pushed on, but before noon of that day all signs of winter were far behind him.
- thorns Once only did his thoughts go back to his friends, and that was when with much difficulty he had forced his way through some dense thorns with unfortunate results to his clothes.
- thongs This done, he slipped the thongs off the bear.
- CHINS And she drew Anna-Felicitas away to the chairs, and when they were safely in them and rolled up to their chins in the rug, she added, "That man-" and then stopped.
- SHINS There's nothing to be afraid of but broken shins.
- TINS They were cheerful enough, and laughed as they littered the countryside with beef tins, and smoked cigarettes incessantly, as they lay scorched under the glare of the sun, with their rifles handy.
- thighs An arrow-head, with a short piece of the shaft, was sticking in one of his thighs.
- tings I tell dese rascals that I got a little money to buy some wine, and oder tings.
52 words made from the letters THIGNS
4 letter words made from THIGNS:gihn, gish, gist, hing, hint, hisn, hits, ings, inhg, insh, inst, nigh, nith, nits, shin, shit, sigh, sign, sing, snit, stih, thin, tihg, tihn, tihs, ting, tinh.
3 letter words made from THIGNS:gin, hin, inh, nig, nit, nth, sin, sit, sth, tin, tsh.
5 letter words made from THIGNS:hings, hints, hsing, ngsit, nighs, night, shing, sight, sting, thigs, thing, thins, tings, tsing.