What is the correct spelling for THIGS?
This word (Thigs) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for THIGS
- ethics What he did was all legal and according to business ethics , but it gloved the iron hand.
- thigh The field member of the firm slapped his thigh and laughed loudly.
- things "I can't quite make out the other things .
- thug Djalma lay on his back, with his head resting on his right shoulder, and his left arm extended; the Thug , crouching at his left side, ceased by degrees the process of fanning; then, with incredible dexterity, he succeeded in rolling up, above the elbow, the long wide sleeve of white muslin that covered the left arm of the sleeper.
- thus And thus I leave it.
- This Do you know, monsieur, that this is very well done of you?
- Thais Since you were about ready to go on your trip to the states, Nawin of the Thais with your American passport, we decided to delay you for a while and show you our cave.
- thinks Yes, yes, this morning many a one thinks of his bed....
- thugs And special Acts were passed to enable the offence of dacoity, wherever committed, to be tried by a competent magistrate in any part of India as had been done in the case of the Thugs .
- thongs Vilma lay on an ancient bed, her wrists and ankles bound with leather thongs drawn about the four tall bed-posts.
- thighs They had not gone half a mile before it seemed as if every muscle from their thighs down was making individual and vigorous protest.
- theirs "Well, the boys use me as a-a sort of lady bank," presently she said; and then added with another quick change of expression, and in a voice that showed great determination: "You bet I'll drop down dead before anyone'll get a dollar o' theirs outer The Polka!"