What is the correct spelling for THIHGS?
This word (Thihgs) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for THIHGS
- things Them things a man can understand.
- This What is this you are doing?
- thinks He thinks that you have no right to be here-I think you have now.
- thugs But stand his iron nerve and fatal snap-shooting the thugs could not.
- thongs Smoke stood up, rubbing his wrists where the thongs had impeded the circulation.
- thirds Still it does make such a difference in the appearance, being well-dressed, that if I could, I never would have a dress made at home; but the saving is astonishing- nearly two-thirds, I assure you."
- thighs The natives around Port Jackson are in person rather more diminutive and slighter made, especially about the thighs and legs, than the Europeans.