What is the correct spelling for THIINGS?
This word (Thiings) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for THIINGS
- nothings After spending a few days in the city, endeavoring to impress its inhabitants with a sense of his consequence, and mentally styling them all "Know Nothings," be-cause they did not seem to be more affected, he one afternoon donned his best suit, and started for Mr. Livingstone's, thinking he should create a sensation there, for wasn't he as good as anybody?
- thin Can't you see that my story would seem a bit thin?"
- thing You know the thing."
- things I can only remember little things.
- thinness He watched me as I walked across the floor and I felt ashamed of my thinness and my ugliness and I know that he knew that I was ashamed.
- thinning "Port," said Corry gleefully, "they're thinning out fast.
- Thine Put up thine arms, and climb About my neck: now, kiss me, lips to lips.
- This "This is Mr. Nasmyth," he said.
- Thais I was feeling perfectly awful, yesterday, myself-and I was billed for Thais last night.
- thinks Is it because he thinks that I am beautiful?
- hinges A number of them, rushing against the bar of the gate, endeavoured to force it from its hinges.
- thorns Perhaps it was that they alone in Friendship sounded for me a note of other days-but whatever it was, they were thorns to me; and I remember how, once more, something within me seemed to answer to this woman's bitterness.
- thongs They will cut through these wet thongs like knives.
- TINS Reduced to our last half-dozen tins of food among six men we went onto quarter rations, helped out from a large supply of stolen potatoes.
- thighs His bill protruded forward, and his thighs began to drag the water in his wake.
- tinges He certainly looks to greater advantage in this country than he does in his own; for here a rose-coloured blush tinges his skin, and there he is too often covered with mud, to wear any other appearance than that of a dirty brown.
- tings My mans, said he bravely, turning his back on the beach and away from the treacherous, smiling sea, we moost not give vays to bat toughts and tings!
94 words made from the letters THIINGS
5 letter words made from THIINGS:ghini, ghisi, gisin, gitin, hiing, hings, hints, hsing, ignis, iight, inish, ishin, ising, ngiti, ngsit, nighs, night, nishi, shing, sight, sinig, sinti, sithi, sitin, sting, thigs, thing, thins, tings, tisin, tsing.
6 letter words made from THIINGS:ghisin, hingis, iights, isight, nights, nitish, shigin, shiing, sigint, siting, things, thinis.
4 letter words made from THIINGS:gihn, gish, gisi, gist, giti, higi, hing, hint, hisn, hits, iing, ingi, ings, inhg, insh, inst, inti, nigh, nisi, nith, nits, shin, shit, sigh, sign, sing, snit, stih, thin, tihg, tihn, tihs, ting, tinh.
3 letter words made from THIINGS:gin, hin, inh, nig, nit, nth, sin, sit, sth, tin, tsh.
7 letter words made from THIINGS:histing, insight, shiting, sithing, thingis, tignish.