What is the correct spelling for THIM?
This word (Thim) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for THIM
- shim Ian's smile, with its shim-mering eternity, was no more than the moon on a rain-pool to Mercy.
- thin Her voice was very small, thin.
- trim The Prince is in fine trim, I believe?"
- whim Don't it seem like some days don't belong to any month, but just whim along, doin' as they please?
- Him Jessop, you take him."
- Them Shall I go on with them?"
- This No, I am not going to explain to you how the fairies did all this.
- Tim Old Tim was the town drunkard, a privileged, harmless character, whom every one tolerated.