What is the correct spelling for THINCKER?
This word (Thincker) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for THINCKER
- thicken Mix with six cupfuls of boiling beef stock, thicken with butter and flour, according to directions previously given, and serve very hot.
- think But I think he is.
- thinker This little incident is well worth dwelling upon not only as being the first introduction of a notable thinker to philosophy, but as showing the eager impulsive nature of the man.
- thinner We are walking, just as fishes swim, at the bottom of an ocean of air some thirty miles deep; and the nearer we get up toward the surface of that ocean, as, for instance, when we climb a high mountain, the lighter and thinner the air becomes.
- tinker But if his unknown friend-real, after all-could out-wit a room full of police and tinker with the mechanism which was supposed to spot him, he couldn't do less.
- thinkers Descartes, who in early life had travelled much more than was then the custom, had probably made the personal acquaintance of most of the leading thinkers of Europe then living; it would be otherwise difficult to account for the very ready reception given by them to his first work.
- thicker He sprang to his feet, knocking his head against the deck above him with a force which brought him down again, but fortunately the crown of an Irishman's head is thicker than that of most people, and he quickly recovered himself.