What is the correct spelling for THINCKS?
This word (Thincks) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for THINCKS
- thanks Adeler seemed to expect no thanks, but turned and walked up the steps to the house again.
- things If things is goin' on like this, I'd like to know where you an' me'll be befor' long!
- think What do you think?"
- thinks Not that I mind what he thinks."
- thinkers He combines a poetic freshness of feeling, a love of simple living, an independence of the world, with a tenderness and breadth of sympathy, and a power of sounding into the depths of human sorrow, such as only a very few among the ancients-Homer, Sophocles, Virgil,-and not many among the poets or thinkers of the modern world have displayed.
- thins In eastern New York it attains three thousand feet in thickness; in Pennsylvania it reaches the enormous thickness of two miles; but it rapidly thins to the west.
- thongs We both crept forward on our hands and knees, so that we might perform the first necessary operation of cutting the thongs which secured our horses' legs, before showing ourselves.
- chinks As the cap expands the surface layer ceases to grow and is therefore cracked, first narrow chinks appearing, showing white or grayish threads underneath.