What is the correct spelling for THIND?
This word (Thind) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for THIND
- bind For when he had done so manfully he suffered them to bind him hand and foot, and so led him away. Just enough ties that bind Just enough love But not enough of Security and peace of mind – Just Enough Rope by Linda Davis
- find Find me a wife!
- hand Instinctively I stretched out my hand. Two dawns do break at once from Time's full hand -- God's, East -- mine, West: good friends, behold my Land!" – Psalm Of The West by Sidney Lanier
- hind Another, a short distance from the juggler, was gravely leading a great bear to dance on its hind legs, while his coadjutor kept time on the flageolet.
- hindi Prunus cerasoides is wild Himalayan cherry and sour cherry, known in Hindi as padma or padmakashtha, is a deciduous cherry tree found in parts of East, South and Southeast Asia.
- hindu A cut across the scientist's head had been hastily bandaged in a towel, giving him, as he observed, the appearance of a dissipated Hindu.
- hint The soldier only needed to hint and I fell.
- kind Tell other Guddu how kind are you.
- lind A pretty penny, also, he succeeds to;- For it is Lind you speak of-?
- mind Forms began to take shape in her mind, after the whirlwind of blind suffering in which she felt herself borne away after the first glance cast upon that fatal letter.
- rind Pineapple Pineapple cheese is named after its shape rather than its flavor, although there are rumors that some pineapple flavor is noticeable near the oiled rind.
- tend We sincerely hope that you will miss no opportunities to do this for we believe it will tend to weave another important bond of understanding and sympathy between the two countries.
- thane The first feeling Thane had when he came out of the Stoltz shock was lightness.
- then Then you must do so.
- thin Her little thin face lifted to the blue heavens.
- thing And the encounter seemed-and was-the most natural thing in the world.
- things I would rather have this Puritan scruple to deal with than some other things.
- Ind Hoists and cranes: Orton & Steinbrenner, Huntington, Ind.; American Hoist and Derrick Company, St. Paul, Minn.
- Shined All night I slept, oblivious of my pain: Aurora dawned and Phoebus shined in vain, Nor, till oblique he sloped his evening ray, Had Somnus dried the balmy dews away.
- Than Perhaps more than once.
- Thine To which he, stretching out his right hand, replied aloud, "Thine is the victory, O Caesar, thou shalt conquer gloriously, and I myself this day will be the subject of thy praise either alive or dead."
- Thad "But what sort of an animal was it, Thad?" asked Bumpus, still dancing about, and slapping himself in every conceivable place in order to keep his blood in circulation.
- they'd If we tried to forrce it open they'd hearr us."