What is the correct spelling for THINGAS?
This word (Thingas) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for THINGAS
- thing It was the only thing that Naggeneen was good for, and the only thing that was not mischief that he liked to do.
- things And those things was all you did, was they?
- thinness "Even severe cold could not preserve a body in that condition for three weeks, and it's not cold now, but there is this:" and he showed his subordinate a small yellowish stain just at the opening of the collar, close to the Adam's apple, which, in spite of the comparative thinness of the body, was very much developed.
- thinks If Mr. Thurwell thinks well, let him be taken there.
- hinges There is only one way left: dash the door off its hinges, tie the young fidalgo and his servants to the beds, and walk off with whatever we may find convenient.
- thongs "Bring chains," cried one of the men, "he will burst these thongs."
- thighs Nay, more; a string of them had already crawled up; the trunk was crowded by others coming after; and several were upon his feet, and legs, and thighs!
- tinges He had been a real buck in his day among those of his own class, and though the storm of his romances had become but a faint stirring of leaves which had tinges of days that are sear, he still had an eye unmatched for female beauty.
- tings But den eberyting in dis yer world ain't jest as we'd like to have it, so it's better to take tings as dey come; what do you say, Wah Shin?
213 words made from the letters THINGAS
5 letter words made from THINGAS:agins, ahing, ahint, aints, angst, ashin, ashti, asing, astin, athis, ating, atish, gaint, gaith, ganis, gashi, gaths, gatis, ghani, ghati, ghats, giant, ginas, gisha, gnash, gnast, gnats, hagin, hagit, haint, hangi, hangs, hanis, hansi, hants, hasnt, hasti, hiang, hiant, hings, hints, hsian, hsing, ignat, insha, insta, isang, ishta, naghi, naish, nashi, nathi, ngati, ngsit, nighs, night, nihat, nisga, ntags, sahin, sahng, sahni, sahti, saing, saint, sangh, sangi, santh, santi, sathi, satin, shain, shang, shant, shati, shian, shina, shing, shita, siang, sigan, sight, sinag, sinha, sinta, sitha, stahn, staig, stain, sting, taghi, taigs, taing, tangi, tangs, tanhs, thagi, thain, thani, thans, thigs, thing, thins, tiang, tinag, tinga, tings, tsagi, tsahi, tsang, tsing.
4 letter words made from THINGAS:agni, anti, asin, athi, gahn, gain, gait, gash, gath, gati, ghan, ghat, ghia, gihn, gish, gist, gnat, hang, hani, hasn, hats, hing, hint, hisn, hits, inga, ings, inhg, insh, inst, nagi, nags, nash, nast, ngah, nhat, nigh, nith, nits, sahi, sang, sanh, sant, shag, shan, shia, shin, shit, siah, sian, sigh, sign, siha, sing, sita, snag, snit, stag, stih, tagh, tags, tahn, taig, tang, thai, thin, tian, tihg, tihn, tihs, ting, tinh.
3 letter words made from THINGAS:ain, ani, ans, ant, ash, gas, gat, gin, hag, han, hat, hin, iga, inh, nag, nig, nit, nth, sag, sat, sha, sin, sit, sth, tag, tai, tan, tia, tin, tsh.