What is the correct spelling for THINGERS?
This word (Thingers) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for THINGERS
- things Did Carpenter know these things?
- thinner Miss Ponsonby was looking even paler and thinner than she had looked at Christmas.
- thinness This has been found to be a common fault, and the general effect is to delay drying in spite of the thinness of the rubber.
- thinkers He claimed that their use had changed the members of the legal profession from a body of original and stalwart thinkers, to a body of sickly book-worms.
- hinges It did go slowly in, upon its ancient-looking bronze hinges, and then they were in a room which was worth looking at.
- thins If batter appears to be too stiff a little whiskey thins it excellently, and helps to make it lighter.
- tinges Round the edge are the ever-restless waves; on the surface the foam blown by fitful gusts of wind, the translucent play of sunbeams, and the clamour of storms lashing up the billows; but down in the sombre depths broods the resistless, immovable force which tinges with its reflection the dancing and play above, and is the genius and fascination, the mystery and tragedy of the sea.