What is the correct spelling for THINGIE?
This word (Thingie) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for THINGIE
- hinge Add to these that not a window-sash fitted within half or three-quarters of an inch, that not a door was truly hung, that, wherever I wanted to make good a hinge or fastening, the woodwork was soft as a mushroom with old screwholes, and that I should have ruined a whole shopful of tools had I even attempted to level our splintery old floor, and you will see why I rejoiced to think that our tenancy might not be a very long one.
- thane Thane decided on his course.
- thin "His sister's come from the country and he takes a day off now and thin when she's here.
- thing But this had been the last thing he wanted.
- things "My dear child, is this the place to talk about things in?
- thinner Her figure, in the grey dress he knew so well, seemed thinner than it used to be.
- tinge His address had the tinge of the soldier, but was most fascinating.
- Thine So radiant in thine infinite despair .