What is the correct spelling for THINGY?
This word (Thingy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for THINGY
- then But, then, that must never be.
- thigh Having thus taken a prisoner, my friend resolved to make him of some use; with this view he commanded him to lay hold of his thigh, and to guide him directly to the river, threatening, if he attempted to mislead or betray him into the hands of the Americans, that he would instantly blow out his brains.
- thin I was there when they met in the hall: two rather handsome dark men, brothers, named Vanneck, and the fair, thin little wife of the younger one.
- thing Why-who ever heard of such a thing?
- things What do you mean by saying such things to me?
- think And do you know what I think?
- thinly 89. Thinly sliced bananas spread with mayonnaise.
- thong The big Indian had an hour or more previous cut Joe's bonds, but he still retained the thong which was left attached to Joe's left wrist.
- thorny The nest is rather a loose structure of dry grass and leaves, lined with fine dry grass; it is generally placed in the middle of some thick thorny bush, and cannot generally be got at without paying the penalty of well scratched hands.
- ting Dat Leon, he don't know de fust ting 'bout a boat, no more dan a cat!
- tiny He took out a tiny piece of paper and looked at it.
- Than See, here am I who have more than I know what to do with; take some of it and make me happy!"
- Thine Do you not perceive his heart was never wholly thine?