What is the correct spelling for THINGYS?
This word (Thingys) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for THINGYS
- thing And there could be no good thing said of him that would be too good for him.
- things I couldn't talk about things I felt the way he could.
- thinks He thinks there is no one like you.
- thongs The man seats himself in this place, draws the skin tight round his body over his gut-frock, and brings the ends of the thongs or purse-string, over the shoulder to keep it in its place.
- thighs "I know the rails," said Rodney, "they catch you about here, across the thighs."
- tings Why, Mas'r Deacon, ye sees how when ye preaches de good tings ob de Lor', ye mus'nt 'dulge in 'e wicked tings on 'arth.