What is the correct spelling for THINGZ?
This word (Thingz) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for THINGZ
- thin "Shure, thin , I wish that I had dreamed that we had run her out of sight," he answered.
- thing Of one thing he was sure.
- things That two things are sure.
- think "I don't know what to think ," he said.
- thong He found himself beside a policeman, who was lazily swinging his club by its thong from his wrist.
- Thine It all comes to the same thing: 'What is that in thine hand?
- thinks Mr. Footley thinks a deal of me, 'e does!
- thins The boys on the island vary, of course, in numbers, according as they get killed and so on; and when they seem to be growing up, which is against the rules, Peter thins them out; but at this time there were six of them, counting the twins as two.
- thongs It contained lockers and bags to hold the larder supplies, and a kartel or framework of raw-hide thongs , stretched from side to side, supported a mattress and blankets.
- tings You know vot de newspapers do vit such tings !"