What is the correct spelling for THINIG?
This word (Thinig) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for THINIG
- thank "And we," said other voices, "are other neglected children whom you redeemed; we also thank you."
- thin "You and your thin ice!
- thing Don't you yourself feel that you have done the right thing ?
- things Tell me when I say things wrong?
- think That how An-ina think ."
- thinker I suppose it to be an hypothesis respecting the origin of the universe which some ancient thinker found himself able to reconcile with his knowledge, or what he thought was knowledge, of the nature of things, and therefore assumed to be true.
- thinking She couldn't help thinking of it.
- thinning And as the tonga swiftly lessened the distance, his gaze, penetrating the thinning folds, discerned the contours of a cotton-wain drawn by twin stunted bullocks, patient noses to the ground, tails a-switch.
- Thine What boots it to weep out thine eyes?