What is the correct spelling for THINQ?
This word (Thinq) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for THINQ
- thane "These halls of yours seem old, venerable thane; has your family long dwelt under this hospitable roof?"
- thank "I ain't got no cause to complain, thank you," returned Mr. Yancy pleasantly.
- then Give it to her at once, and then come back to me-I have something to tell you."
- thick He located a thick woods and they entered it.
- thin Those thin small arms touched the grandfather's heart.
- thing Yes, that was a good thing indeed.
- things I've got to go back home and look after things.
- think I-think I can do it."
- thinker But I do not for a moment believe that his greatness is in his status as a thinker: even less, that the poet and the thinker are indissociable.
- thinly It was a spot where giant pines stood thinly, allowing a view across the lake towards the Alps.
- Than "More than I've ever told a living soul.
- Thine "Thine in the dearest rivalry, "Will.