What is the correct spelling for THINQS?
This word (Thinqs) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for THINQS
- thanks She laughed at Alix's last nonsense, promised to write-wouldn't say good-bye-would see them all soon-was coming, Martin-and so a last kiss for darling Dad, and good-bye and so many thanks and thanks to them all!
- things He didn't understand much about such things.
- think "No, I don't think it is," said Mr. Spokesly.
- thinks You see, Mr. Morton thinks we ought to do something.
- thinkers When we come, however, to the question of what are the proper subjects for control by government, and what for free management by individuals, we reach a subject upon which writers and thinkers have been unable to agree.
- thongs Once he took the time to examine the thongs on her ankles, apparently wishing to make sure that she was not uncomfortable.
- thanes The king of the Romans suffered bitter grief of soul, and hoped not for his kingdom because of his small host; he had too few warriors, trusty thanes, to encounter the overmight of brave men in battle.