What is the correct spelling for THINSE?
This word (Thinse) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for THINSE
- thank With pretty entreaty she begged the Dona Maria to thank once more the dear friends who had given her so much joy.
- Thine I know not why, but I was forced to cry out again, "Do not pierce me so with thine eyes.
- thing He goes in for all that sort of thing."
- things They frolicked from morning till night, and did more wonderful things than ever they had dreamed of doing before.
- times Lately she had run off several times without him, and he certainly felt quite disconsolate to-day.