What is the correct spelling for THINSS?
This word (Thinss) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for THINSS
- thin "Cherry is well, but just a little thin, and heart-broken now, of course.
- thing He don't do a thing for us.
- things I'll go at things now.
- thinness Kendricks and Lerrys and Rafe had blinding headaches from the sun and the thinness of the air; I was more used to these conditions, but I felt a sense of unpleasant pressure, and my ears rang.
- Thine My darling child, this act of thine Makes me right glad to call thee mine.
- This See what this is?
- thinks I believe, indeed, he thinks more of you than of me.
- thorns He closed by telling the story of the crown of thorns, how wicked men nailed this good prophet to a cross, and how, when tender-hearted women wept, the Holy Teacher told them not to weep for him, but for themselves and their children.
- TINS "William Martins, I remember, was a decent fellow, and had seen a bit of the world.