What is the correct spelling for THINT?
This word (Thint) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for THINT
- did pratfall
- dint Down to the month of April 1814 he succeeded in maintaining a formidable attitude, and in defending the entrance of his kingdom by dint of that military talent which was to be expected in a man bred in the great school of Napoleon, and whom the army looked up to as one of its most skillful generals.
- hind The Queen visited him in his 'Golden Hind,' and gave him the honour of knighthood.
- hint "I understood you to hint it, at any rate.
- hunt Why will you hunt me down and wear my life out, while I hear it all alone, and have never told my husband one single word?
- lint Will you stay at home, knit stockings, and scrape lint, or will you sacrifice your heart, your blood, your life, and be a heroine?
- mint The breath of mint floated out from the garden, and the dew was falling heavily.
- pint I have made it a study, and know every pint about a woman, as well as I do about a hoss; therefore, if I say so, it must be so, and no mistake.
- shinto By a strange chance, it was the house of Tokugawa itself which first gave to literature such encouragement and aid as made possible the labours of the Shinto scholars.
- taint Not that such contact could ever taint her; but it might break her heart one day.
- tent However, the Germans motioned us to come too, and we all moved out of the tent in a body.
- thane One evening Mrs. Eldred entered her husband's study, resplendent in white satin and diamonds, saying:- "Thane, it is quite time you too were dressed."
- Thine "But all will be thine?