What is the correct spelling for THINTGS?
This word (Thintgs) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for THINTGS
- thanks All right, Louie, thanks....
- things Perhaps you'd rather things was knowed."
- thinks He thinks they are dead.
- thinkers They must be taken exclusively from the generalizations by which scientific thinkers have ascended to great and comprehensive laws of natural phenomena.
- thongs The hieroglyphs and figures were cut out from large pieces of leather; then, under the open spaces thus left, were sewn thongs of leather of whatever colour was required for those ornaments or hieroglyphs.