What is the correct spelling for THINX?
This word (Thinx) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for THINX
- jinx There's Jinx, he's chief of them; and then there's Skirrywinks, and Tozer, and Spanco, and then there's Jeremiah-you haven't seen Jeremiah; he's in bed-you'll see him when Jinx comes.
- minx Just bring the young minx straight home."
- thank Thank you, Mrs. Poppleton.
- thanks Had Wantele been just, which he was at this moment incapable of being, he would have admitted to himself that Richard would have given Athena small thanks for her company.
- thin "Ah, thin," I said, "shure it's thrue what ye always say."
- thing But the thing is to prove it.
- things The Jews therefore answered and said unto Him, What sign showest Thou unto us, seeing that Thou doest these things?
- think Do you know what I think you are?
- thong Presently she saw a long leather thong floating out from the saddle of Drazk's horse.
- thunk The Hindu boy swung with the flat of his bolo and there was a thunk as he connected.
- Thine "Thou didst promise Powhatan," she cried, "what was thine should be his, and he the like to thee; thou calledst him father, being in his land a stranger, and by the same reason so must I do thee."
- thinks She's been here for ages, so the Board of Education thinks that Sanford High can't run without her, I guess.
- thins We'll try to follow alongside until it thins out to nothing or we get where we want to go.
- thongs This was comfortably placed on my back, with a bundle of thongs over the forehead.