What is the correct spelling for THINY?
This word (Thiny) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for THINY
- shiny Mrs Clinton was a short, stout person, with an appearance of immense determination; her black, shiny hair was parted in the middle-the parting was broad and very white-severely brushed back and gathered into a little knot at the back of the head; her face was red and strongly lined, her eyes spirited, her nose aggressive, her mouth resolute.
- thane "Let's get going," Thane said.
- then Well, what can I do then?
- thin "Yes, I'm thin, but never got sick.
- thing One thing, I could not see very well....
- think "I think it was right, what you done, Mrs. O'Brien," said Peter.
- thinly Mix thoroughly, spread thinly on a buttered baking-pan, and bake in a moderate oven.
- thorny Now he had reached the wall at the rear of the gardens; had clambered over it, dropping to his feet in the midst of a climbing rose which clutched at him with its thorny branches; had run across an acre of kitchen garden and leaped the low-growing hedge which divided it from the sunken flower garden he had made for Lydia.
- tiny When I was there as a tiny girl it was just the same.
- Than But here there is something more than people.
- Thine If thou lovest not thy lover, Neither veil thine eyes, Nor to his poor heart discover What behind them lies.